Increase your chances of landing a job interview, get a free verbal critique of your resume send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with REVIEW in caps as the subject line. Send your resume for possible placement and free job application guidelines.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
About 60 Decibels:
60 Decibels is an end-to-end impact measurement company that helps organizations around the world better understand their customers, suppliers, and beneficiaries. in 2019, 60 Decibels spun out of Acumen, a leading impact investor, to create a new social enterprise . Its proprietary approach, Lean Data, brings customer-centricity, speed and responsiveness to impact measurement. Over the course of 400+ projects with 200+ companies, 60 Decibels has helped clients listen to 100k people in 32 languages. It has built a network of 120+ trained Lean Data researchers in 34 countries who speak directly to customers to understand their lived experiences. By combining voice, SMS, and other technologies to collect data remotely with proprietary survey tools, 60 Decibels helps clients listen more effectively and benchmark their social performance against their peers.
The Associate will have the opportunity to supervise front line data collection, manage projects, and interact with some of the world’s most exciting and impactful social enterprises and funds such as Acumen, Omidyar Network, and Rockefeller Foundation.
- Manage the execution of Lean Data projects across multiple sectors and countries
- Get creative with project design with the aim of collecting actionable feedback that will help social enterprises grow their business and impact
- Conduct an analysis of qualitative and quantitative data
- Create presentations that tell a compelling story and spur actionable insights for clients
- Support growth and development of the Lean Data methodology
- Help the 60 Decibels team to constantly innovate our methods and approaches, for example testing new data collection methods
- Develop ideas on how we can help data become more actionable, through effective communications, stronger links to business strategy, and staff engagement
- Support in the management of external clients including some of the world’s largest foundations and high-profile impact investing funds
Does this sound like you?
- A Bachelor’s degree
- At least 2-3 years of experience, preferably involving data analysis
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint
- Strong presentability driven by good communication skills
Good to have:
- Experience working in a consulting firm
- Experience working in the social impact space
How you match
Criteria provided by job poster
Microsoft Excel Match Analytical Skills No match
- Data Analytics
Level of education
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Market Research