Increase your chances of landing a job interview, get a free verbal critique of your resume send it to email@example.com with REVIEW in caps as the subject line. Send your resume for possible placement and free job application guidelines.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Cellulant is the leading one-stop digital payments company in Africa operating in 10 markets i.e. Kenya, Nigeria, Uganda, Tanzania, Ghana, Malawi, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Botswana and Mozambique;
providing the glue connecting everyone to everything, every day.
To do this we are looking for qualified, passionate, dynamic and vibrant people to drive our strategy and agenda.
Role Summary: The Android developer will be responsible for developing, enhancing, and designing a world-class mobile application for our platform. We are looking for an exceptional Android Developer eager to deliver a best-in-class mobile application.
Reports To: Tech Lead.
- Contribute to Tingg application for the Android platform.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, architect, and ship new features.
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Leverage modern architectural patterns, third party libraries, and Kotlin / Java to deliver new features.
- Profile and improve app performance.
- UI automation with Espresso.
- Enforce code styles and best practices via code reviews and mentorship.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximise development efficiency and effectiveness.
Experience / Skills
- A strong grasp on the development, testing, and release lifecycles of mobile apps.
- Practical experience with the Android SDK, Android Architecture Components and excellent coding skills (experience in Kotlin is a plus, interest in learning is important)
- A sound understanding of Git, branching strategies, pull requests, and continuous integration.
- Experience working with Designers, Product Managers and other cross-functional teams
- Knowledge of algorithms, data structures and software engineering practices.
- Experience in building adaptive UIs for phones and tablets (XML layouts and custom views)
- Advanced in unit/functional testing using tools like JUnit and Espresso
- Burning love for the Android and Google ecosystems. You enjoy fancy apps and can’t wait to install every new developer preview.
- Over 3 years’ experience in native Android app development.
- An excellent team player who believes great teamwork is at the heart of all great products.
How to Apply
Send your CV in PDF, email subject: Android Developer to firstname.lastname@example.org before September 30th, 2019.
Hiring will be done on a rolling basis.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.