Increase your chances of landing a job interview, get a free verbal critique of your resume send it to email@example.com with REVIEW in caps as the subject line. Send your resume for possible placement and free job application guidelines.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
- Establishment and maintenance of a robust financial, administrative and sub-award management and monitoring system to support program activities towards project objectives, in accordance with GS Kenya policies and practices as well as USG regulations governing awards
- Ensuring transparent, responsive and compliant financial management system that tracks and monitors project expenditures against budget;
- Contributing to short-term and long-term program planning, as part of the management team
- Overseeing implementation of financial and administrative systems, including cost containment measures and systems to mitigate waste, fraud and abuse
- Development and submission of quality financial reports and prime award deliverables
- Overseeing the HR, procurement, travel and logistics functions for program;
- Overseeing procurement and inventory procedures, in accordance with United States Government (USG) policies and regulations;
- Collaborating closely with the relevant GS Kenya technical teams on financial, administration, sub-award management, HR and procurement matters; Managing contractual negotiations and agreements with local consultants, vendors and service providers; and
- Supervising financial and administrative staff
- Performing any other duties as directed by the Chief of Party
- A Master’s degree in Business, Accounting, Finance or related field relevant to the position requirements.
- At least eight years of experience in financial management for large complex projects, of which at least five years were working in the field of international development.
- Professional level of oral and written fluency in English language.