Increase your chances of landing a job interview, get a free verbal critique of your resume send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with REVIEW in caps as the subject line. Send your resume for possible placement and free job application guidelines.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
- Create initial aircraft components build as per manufacturer configuration in engineering maintenance system.
- Analyze and determine the expiry of all life limited components as per the maintenance schedule to facilitate maintenance planning and to prevent overruns.
- Review, update and provide all aircrafts record of incoming and outgoing aircrafts and coordinate with lessors and technical representatives during contractual lease on-site /aircrafts inspections.
- Timely and accuracy capturing of aircraft on the relevant engineering maintenance system (OASES) to reflect all aircraft defects, flight hours/cycles and component changes, for review, audits, reliability and warranties claims.
- Accurately update aircraft, Engine and APU Logbooks in a timely manner to facilitate renewal of certificate of airworthiness and continuous audits.
- Prepare a maintenance status report to production on completion of a scheduled maintenance check to facilitate issuance of release to service certificate.
- Update all Engines, APU, landing gears, Life Limited Parts in reference to maintenance paperwork supplied by an overhaul agency after a shop visit for Back to Birth traceability.
- Timely provision of hours/cycles of removed components to avoid penalty on exchange components and to facilitate maintenance.
- Update prepare aircraft utilization reports and submit to finance department and lessors to facilitate payments.
- Review aircraft maintenance records completeness simplify and file in respective folders for easy access as per KCAA regulations and KQ policies.
- Degree in either Information Science, Computer science, Engineering or its equivalent with at least 2 years’ experience in records management.
- Conversant with aircraft documentation and records, including AMM, IPC, mandatory airworthiness documentation, work packages and maintenance schedule.
- Sound knowledge of computer applications.
- Detailed knowledge and use of airline /MRO/ manual and electronic data management.
- Experience and knowledge working with Digital documentations systems.
- Basic knowledge of aircraft regulatory requirements and maintenance documentation.
- Has basic knowledge on how to complete standard paperwork and records, filling in form accurately and legibly.
- Aircraft documentation course.