Increase your chances of landing a job interview, get a free verbal critique of your resume send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with REVIEW in caps as the subject line. Send your resume for possible placement and free job application guidelines.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
- Standardizing & achieving clearance & logistics KPIs for Jumia Global: Port arrival to clearance to the Jumia warehouse, SLA compliance, Delivery Success rate, E2E lead times.
Setting Up of cross border clearance for All-new Jumia Global Countries compliant with all international and local country imports procedures in coordination with the country teams
- Create a route to improve delivery fulfillment and customer promise for international order
- Create a logistic marketplace of clearance brokers for all Jumia global countries for creating backups for business continuity and scalability.
- Develop streamlined reports, dashboards and intermediate indicators to provide visibility on performance and process adherence.
- Responsible for ALL Broker supplier Payment and logistic recharges.
Cost optimization for local clearing
- Negotiate local clearing cost with 100% reliability.
- Self-Starter: You take initiative, practice good judgment and can work independently
- Influencer: You can work with different stakeholders and gain their buy-in on newly created processes through leveraging your leadership and motivational skills
- Strong communicator: You are clear and concise in communicating statuses / required actions and are comfortable presenting across multiple levels of the business
- Fast-paced: You thrive in a quick-moving environment and are comfortable working within the gray space where steps aren’t clearly defined. You see the grey space as an opportunity for you to make an impact.
- Analysis– there are strategic business goals and data analysis needs to take place on data sets to effectively manage our KPI in a productive manner
- MBA or Master’s Degree in Operations, Logistics or related fields
- 5+ years of management experience in Customs Clearance, Supply Chain, Distribution and Logistics, preferably in e-commerce or retail fulfillment.
- A clear understanding of Cross border Logistics network management, Retail or Customer Service processes, and priorities.
- Experience of supply chain management and transportation concepts: forecasting, planning, optimization, logistics, delivery performance, carrier negotiation.
- Understanding of E-Commerce Direct-to-Consumer order fulfillment concepts
- A culturally diverse and enabling work environment
- Employee benefits that not only cater to the basics but employee engagement, health, and personal needs
- See the world through the eyes of Jumia