Increase your chances of landing a job interview, get a free verbal critique of your resume send it to email@example.com with REVIEW in caps as the subject line. Send your resume for possible placement and free job application guidelines.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Safari Park Hotel wishes to employ suitable Kenyan citizens with the right attributes to fill the position below;
A. CASINO DEALERS
Paradise Investments & Development Company, a sister company to the leading Safari Park Hotel situated in Nairobi seeks to employ suitable Kenyan Citizens with the right attributes to fill the above positions in the gaming section.Reporting to the Gaming Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Dealing assigned games i.e. Roulette, Poker, Pontoon and Black Jack in accordance with casino policies and procedures.
- Providing excellent customer service to casino clientele.
- Ensure game protection, maintain continuous inspection of cards or dice, and ensure betting in compliance with game rules and limits.
- Protect the company assets at all times as required.
- Inform the supervisor of any suspicious behavior to prevent fraud.
- Assist the guests with questions regarding casino activities or refer to appropriate personnel.
Successful candidates are required to meet the specifications and qualifications below:-
- Must have at least “O” level education with good passes in English and Mathematics.
- Minimum 5 years experience in dealing preferably from a reputable Casino.
- Must have excellent guest service skills
- Must have a professional attitude and be presentable.
- Must be fluent in English and Kiswahili
Applications in own handwriting, a detailed curriculum vitae giving information on general education, qualifications, experience and employment history and a recent passport size photograph should be sent to the address below to reach them not later than September 27, 2019.
Human Resources & Admin. Manager
Paradise Investments & Development (K) Ltd.
P.O. Box 45038-00100
or email firstname.lastname@example.org