Increase your chances of landing a job interview, get a free verbal critique of your resume send it to email@example.com with REVIEW in caps as the subject line. Send your resume for possible placement and free job application guidelines.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
- Modify and maintain existing databases and relational database management systems (RDBMS) with a focus on Microsoft SQL Server 2012 and later to industry standards and best practices.
- Database administration and security management
- Create and maintain routines for database backups and test restores with full documentation
- Troubleshoot and resolve database performance, replication, and security issues
- Design, implement and administer High-Availability, Disaster Recovery (HADR) configurations across the WAN.
- Participate in implementing business continuity and disaster recovery plans and testing
- Design, develop, publish, and maintain management dashboards and SSRS reporting solutions
- Work directly with decision-makers and end-users to understand, define, and document current and possible future reporting goals, needs, and requirements
- Utilizing a helpdesk tracking system, documents timely status and completion of requested reports and projects.
- Work as an integral member of the IT team to support the efficient and effective management of data throughout AutoXpress
- Performing day-to-day system management and support functions; developing reports requirements, systems implementation and deployment, systems support, helpdesk call logs.
- Reporting to management on the impact, effectiveness and utilization of the company’s systems
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- A degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Engineering, or other relevant fields.
- Database certifications, such as Microsoft Certified Database Administrator are desirable
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience as a Database Administrator.
- Excellent design skills; conceptualize complex data flows/transformations and implement them using ETL tools (SSIS)
- Proven experience with either SSRS, Crystal Reports, and technical requirements analysis
- Systems development knowledge and/or experience and/or network administration experience are an added advantage.