Increase your chances of landing a job interview, get a free verbal critique of your resume send it to email@example.com with REVIEW in caps as the subject line. Send your resume for possible placement and free job application guidelines.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
- Reporting functionally to the Audit Committee of the Board and administratively to the Managing Director
- Responsible for planning, executing and reporting, on operations, financial and compliance related audits while, providing assurance to management on the adequacy of internal controls and compliance to laws and regulations.
- Master’s Degree in Business Studies or relevant field.
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce or business related field
- CPA (K), or Certified Internal Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Member of the Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Kenya (ICPAK) OR any other equivalent body.
- Minimum 9 years’ experience with 3 years at managerial level.
Compliance with chapter 6 of the Kenyan Constitution, 2010
- Current certificate of good conduct from Directorate of Criminal Investigation Department or comparable Authority.
- Current Tax compliance certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority;
- A clean and current report from an approved credit reference Bureau (CRB);
- Clearance from the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC)
- Clearance Certificate from Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
Terms of Service and Remuneration
KENYA POST OFFICE SAVINGS BANK
P.O. BOX 30311 – 00100