Responsible for planning, executing and reporting, on operations, financial and compliance related audits while, providing assurance to management on the adequacy of internal controls and compliance to laws and regulations.
Increase your chances of landing a job interview, get a free verbal critique of your resume send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with REVIEW in caps as the subject line. Send your resume for possible placement and free job application guidelines.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
JOB REF. NO. KPOSB/IA/9/2019
- Reporting functionally to the Audit Committee of the Board and administratively to the Managing Director
- Responsible for planning, executing and reporting, on operations, financial and compliance related audits while, providing assurance to management on the adequacy of internal controls and compliance to laws and regulations.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- Master’s Degree in Business Studies or relevant field.
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce or business related field
- CPA (K), or Certified Internal Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Member of the Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Kenya (ICPAK) OR any other equivalent body.
- Minimum 9 years’ experience with 3 years at managerial level.
Compliance with chapter 6 of the Kenyan Constitution, 2010
Shortlisted candidates will be required to meet the following compliance requirements and present them during interview:
- Current certificate of good conduct from Directorate of Criminal Investigation Department or comparable Authority.
- Current Tax compliance certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority;
- A clean and current report from an approved credit reference Bureau (CRB);
- Clearance from the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC)
- Clearance Certificate from Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and any form of canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Terms of Service and Remuneration
The appointment will be for a contractual period of three years renewable for a similar term subject to satisfactory performance, and delivery of performance targets and outcome.
Suitably qualified candidates should apply in confidence to the address below enclosing CV’s with full details of educational background, professional qualifications, and attach copies of certificates and relevant testimonials.
Applications May be delivered to the Postbank Headquarters situated at Postbank House, 6th Floor, Market Lane off Banda Street or sent to the address below quoting the job reference number on the envelop on or before 30th September , 2019.
THE MANAGING DIRECTOR
KENYA POST OFFICE SAVINGS BANK
P.O. BOX 30311 – 00100
Postbank is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to implementing affirmative action. In this regard women, people living with disability and those from minority or marginalized groups with requisite qualifications are encouraged to apply.