Increase your chances of landing a job interview, get a free verbal critique of your resume send it to email@example.com with REVIEW in caps as the subject line. Send your resume for possible placement and free job application guidelines.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER
We are looking for a digital -savvy individual to join our team.
We’ll expect you to be responsible for moderating social media pages and reporting the page analytics. You will need to be on top of what content is ‘hot’ and what’s not. You will need to be able to develop communication content from time to time, and work hand in hand with the graphics teams.
- Social media page moderation
- Create and maintain content calendars
- Publish approved content
- Summarize insights and conversations to create actionable, client-facing reports that lead to optimization
- Evaluate customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
- Contribute to our blog
Be resourceful. Network with your peers in the industry. Keep up with industry developments and new technologies. Waste is not an option. Be intentional.
- Have solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- Understand popular Digital Media & Social networks – design, functionality, users
- Identify key industry influencers for influencer marketing
- Utilize a range of techniques including paid search, SEO, PPC and affiliate marketing
- Be proficient in Excel
- Be proficient in PowerPoint and presentation tools and skills
- Proficiency in social listening tools
- Be a strong communicator. You should be able to pitch ideas on how to actualize clients’ projects or develop design briefs if you had to.
- Be creative and think creatively. You should be able to develop engaging and inspiring content.
- Be able to work well alone and as a team
- Contribute to our blog
- Be ready to work under pressure, on numerous projects and strict deadlines
- Be ready and willing to do more than just the bare minimum
- Pay strong attention to detail.
- Work under minimal supervision.
- Proven SEO experience.
- Ability to use social listening tools to generate insights
- Creative and artistic
- Ability to pay attention to detail
- Ability to work with minimum supervision, flexible and cope with pressure and tight deadlines.
- Minimum years of Experience: 0-2years
- An inclusive employer
- Ability to work from home
How to apply:
Email firstname.lastname@example.org . When applying, please include
- A cover letter
- Your salary expectation
- Your CV/resume
- A link to your personal URL/portfolio.