Increase your chances of landing a job interview, get a free verbal critique of your resume send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with REVIEW in caps as the subject line. Send your resume for possible placement and free job application guidelines.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Do you have the appetite to Grow Your Magic?
Consumers everywhere are increasingly conscious of the quality of the food they eat. Puratos develops, produces and distributes a unique range of ingredients for bakers, pastry-chefs and chocolatiers who demand the very highest quality.
Founded in Belgium in 1919, Puratos is growing rapidly with over 8500 employees in 74 countries, with a consolidated turnover of over €1.85 billion in 2017. Our passion for innovation, pioneering spirit and core values continue to propel our global ambitions. This, coupled with our commitment to our communities, is what makes working at Puratos so magical.
Based at Nairobi in Kenya, in order to build our team, we are currently seeking an:
Sales Representative Artisan & Distributors
Reporting directly to the Sales Director, the successful candidate for this key function will maintain and develop sales within the smaller accounts segment (artisan, semi-industry, smaller Supermarkets and Distributors) for a specific territory in line with company sales policy. He or she will also need to develop introductions of new products and concepts to existing and new customers/accounts (portfolio) in order to grow the business and increase our penetration with smaller accounts developing sales directly with customers and with the distributor’s sales teams.
- Manage existing customers’ base.
- Enlarge customers’ base through direct active prospection.
- Promote our products to the distributors, make presentations and give trainings to their sales teams and develop the business through ride along.
- Develop long term partnership relations (internal and external). Therefore, inspire and coordinate team work with technical and marketing team (demonstrations…).
- Plan and organize daily activities according to the number of customers to visit and to the objectives to be reached.
- Report regularly your activities (visits, activities, results, market conditions, customers’ product and service needs, competitive activities).
- Participate actively in sales meetings.
- First successful commercial experience, preferably in the food or in B2B environment (animation of commercial network).
- Product and range knowledge (technical aspects).
- Customer minded.
- Good language knowledge. Good communicator.
- Independent. Persevering person, not afraid of prospecting.
- Enthusiast, dynamic, flexible and result–oriented.
- Having a driving license is a plus.
Puratos provides a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment that encourages our people to take initiatives and bring ideas that will contribute to the success of the company. Of course, Puratos offers a competitive package (salary, group insurance, healthcare, training…) but additionally, offers you a position that you can further develop and shape.