Increase your chances of landing a job interview, get a free verbal critique of your resume send it to email@example.com with REVIEW in caps as the subject line. Send your resume for possible placement and free job application guidelines.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
MONITORING AND EVALUATION SPECIALIST
▪ A Master’s degree in a relevant discipline, such as public health, mathematics, business, statistics, or international relations.
▪ At least seven years of experience designing and implementing monitoring and evaluating activities for complex programs in developing countries.
▪ A firm command of the M&E issues with respect to improvements in quality integrated service and support programs.
▪ Demonstrated experience in setting up and managing M&E systems that track performance as per the objectives of this project (e.g. service integration, performance against each funding stream).
▪ Demonstrated analytical skills to measure the outcomes of the project’s activities and support project supervision.
▪ Strong writing and organizational skills for monitoring and reporting on program and program outcomes and impacts.
▪ Professional level of oral and written fluency in English language.
Application letter and an up-to-date CV with names and addresses of three referees and telephone contacts should be submitted electronically by 30th September 2019, 5pm addressed to e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org with subject: “Application Chief of Party or Deputy Chief of Party/Senior Technical Advisor or Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist or Director of Finance and Administration”
ICRHK is committed to equal opportunities and welcomes applications from appropriately qualified people from all sections of the community.
ICRHK does not charge a fee at any stage of its recruitment.