Increase your chances of landing a job interview, get a free verbal critique of your resume send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with REVIEW in caps as the subject line. Send your resume for possible placement and free job application guidelines.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
- Provide administrative support to the Program team and ensure process integrity;
- Support the coordination of work and information flow between the Program unit and Operations;
- Carry out desk research on specific topics to provide input supporting the development of new proposals.
- Support mission preparation including preparation of Travel Request, visa, etc.;
- Assist in the on-boarding of new Programs employees, including preparing background readings;
- Ensure internal IDLO processes are followed; preparation and follow up of Travel and Payment Requests, Purchase Requisitions;
- Draft meetings minutes, including of calls with external donors/partners;
- Organize and maintain master file of program-related data and materials, program record files, technical publications, contracts, etc., available to management when requested;
- Assist with translations related to the program.
- Support the coordination of work and information focusing on the following:
- Support in processing contracts for Contractors/Consultants;
- Maintain up to date files and alert the supervisor of action needed to be taken;
- Coordinate with HR to ensure that administrative aspects of new hires are processed;
- Provide support to program development, coordinating amongst program teams and support functions;
- Coordinate the transmission of draft and narrative reports between offices/units;
- Initiate the process of obtaining signatures and approvals of documents;
- Assist in the organization of institutional and program events/courses/external visits/presentations, and coordinate with other IDLO interested departments about these.
- Concept notes, briefing notes, summary status reports, and donor narrative reports;
- Provide input into IDLO publications, communications materials, web content, etc.
- University degree in Development, Law, Business or other similar field.
- 1-3 years of relevant experience providing process support to projects/programs.
- Experience working in an international context is highly desirable.
- Excellent written and communication skills in English is required.
- Fluency in Somali is highly desirable.
- Familiarity with standard program and data management tools;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Proficient use of other ICT and internet software;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Works well with others and actively participates. Shares information, contributes, encourages and motivates others to become involved in team activities. Provides constructive feedback and willingly helps others. Contributes to a fair environment that fosters collaboration and cooperation. Works effectively across and within IDLO organizational boundaries;
- Proven ability to see through tasks set and deliver results. The ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines, flexibility and an entrepreneurial spirit;
- Ability and willingness to travel to field locations, if necessary;
- Keen sense of ethics, integrity, and commitment to IDLO’s mandate. Self-motivated and dynamic with a willingness and ability to use initiative to assist the organization to achieve its objectives.