Increase your chances of landing a job interview, get a free verbal critique of your resume send it to email@example.com with REVIEW in caps as the subject line. Send your resume for possible placement and free job application guidelines.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Career Management Center Limited is seeking to recruit a Customer Service Assistant for our client, MumsVillage, a vibrant online village that provides resources, community support and expert advice for pregnant women and mothers in Kenya.
Position Title: Customer Service Assistant
Reports to: E- Commerce Head
Overall responsibility: Ensuring that all calls, product reviews, questions and emails are responded to in a professional and courteous manner, building a relationship with the customer and resolving the customer’s questions and concerns and managing orders.
Essential Functions & Key Responsibilities:
- Ensure online order information is verified, accurate and processed for a timely delivery.
- Enter orders into the e-commerce system & confirm back to the customer.
- File customer orders in the designated area as needed.
- Support with matters concerning shipping and product information.
- Receiving goods from suppliers into the warehouse and preparing a delivery report.
- Quality check of goods coming in and out of the warehouse.
- Barcoding products within the warehouse.
- Picking and packing orders meant for delivery.
- Dispatching of orders from the e-commerce store with delivery partners.
- Ensure daily receiving, packing, delivery plans and payments from customers are completed.
- Processing product returns from customers.
- Maintain inventory by conducting physical counts; reconciling variances; inputting data on an inventory system, complete reporting for the process.
- Overseeing invoicing processes and coordinating relevant stock management processes.
- Liaise with E-Commerce lead as significant performance or fulfilment issues occur within the warehouse
- Maintain a safe, clean and organized warehouse.
Customer service/Client relations
- Handle and monitor online live-chat support; be able to handle chat and phone simultaneously.
- Respond to all customer inquiries (email, phone or chat), resolve complaints, product reviews, returns, disputes within a documented and timely manner.
- Investigate inquiries and resolve problems.
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customers through open and interactive communication.
- Handle customer complaints quickly, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives in a timely manner; follow up with the customer to ensure resolution.
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents.
- Handling office admin work.
- Other duties as assigned as needed.
- Diploma or degree in communication, marketing or business related field with Proven track record of excellent customer support experiences as a client service representative.
- 2-3 year’s customer service experience in an e-commerce environment
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening.
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices.
- Digital marketing and social media management skills will be a plus.
- Proficient in Excel, Word.
- Flexible schedule, to include evenings/weekends if needed to accommodate business.
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates should send their CVs and Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and Cc: email@example.com clearly indicating the position they are applying for on the email subject not later than the 2nd October, 2019.
This is an urgent position and shortlisting will be done on a rolling basis.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Career Management is a proud equal opportunity and does not discriminate the applicants on any basis.
MumsVillage Website: https://mumsvillage.com