Increase your chances of landing a job interview, get a free verbal critique of your resume send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with REVIEW in caps as the subject line. Send your resume for possible placement and free job application guidelines.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Warehouse & Logistic Coordinator
We are looking for a talented Warehouse and Logistics Coordinator to be responsible for overseeing and facilitating various aspects of our products order cycle.You will be part of the Customer Service Team however you will get the chance to work with numerous stakeholders within the organization as well as multiple clients and carriers, ensuring that all import and returns traffic gets delivered on time in the most efficient and cost-effective way possible. We expect a high level of dedication to customer service team as this will form bulk of your work.You will report to the Customer Care Center Team Lead.You are responsible for:
- Local transport coordination – Parts/PO/Cheques from site/FSE to warehouse/Philips.
- Work closely with engineers to ensure adherence to physical part return process e.g. proper labelling, packaging etc.
- Work closely with our courier service providers keeping track of ETD/Delivery times and follow up on POD
- Responsible for activities associated with the transportation of products (mainly hospital equipment and spare parts)
- Local transport arrangements/coordination for deliveries
- Directing, optimizing and coordinating full order cycle for Commercial consumables at UPS
- Adapt to existing as well as develop new filing systems (both hardcopy and digital) to ensure quick retrieval of documents and paperwork when requested
- Keep track of Demo equipment movement
- Monitor tools calibration dates
- Perform other tasks as needed; will be required to engage in both administrative and clerical duties to support the Customer Service team in daily functions. E.g. filing job cards and delivery notes, facilitating radiation badges full cycle process with engineers etc.
- Regular(Daily or as stipulated) follow up with Clearing Agents to ensure daily clearance update for products to all internal customers
- Regular(as stipulated) parts, equipment and consumables clearance update to internal customers
- Application of import permits and IDF
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- College / Bachelor / Master / Diploma,
- Relevant professional experience at least 3 years or knowledge and skills,
- Ability to work independently, including making decisions affecting company resources
- Excellent problem-solving abilities along with oral and written communication skills,
- Knowledge of medical products and ideally the Philips products
- Very good understanding of processes and challenges in health care and supply chain day to day operations,
- Excellent communication skills,
- Very good negotiating skills,
- Familiarity with modern warehousing practices and methods as well as solid experience in inventory management
- Cross-departmental professional collaboration in a team (team player).
In return, we offer you the unique combination of a critical and challenging role and a creative and empowering office environment. You will be actively encouraged to make improvements, establish best in class service and have a direct impact on the success of Philips on a daily basis.
Click below to apply