Increase your chances of landing a job interview, get a free verbal critique of your resume send it to email@example.com with REVIEW in caps as the subject line. Send your resume for possible placement and free job application guidelines.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
- Initiate, manage and monitor Akvo projects and ensure all Akvo contractual obligations towards our partners are met.
- Ensure that high quality financial and narrative reports are delivered and that all project deliverables are met.
- Represent Akvo in partnership meetings and maintain good partner relationships.
- Understand our partners’ M&E needs and translate these needs into innovative PMEL data solutions.
- Monitor feedback loops from partners to Akvo’s product and services teams.
- Coordinate logistics, organise and facilitate Akvo training sessions and provide support.
- Develop, write, submit and negotiate high quality project proposals.
- Follow up on partnership leads in a timely manner.
- Three to five years of work experience, preferably in the international development sector or data-driven consultancy.
- A minimum of three years of experience in project management.
- Experience with PMEL, for example with setting up Theory of Change workshops, developing indicator frameworks for a programme, M&E reporting and application of electronic PMEL solutions.
- Familiarity with stakeholder management in an international and culturally diverse environment.
- Knowledge of the agriculture sector is preferred.
- Flexible self-starter with creative and analytical problem solving skills.
- A team player with good networking skills.
- Excellent command of the English language in both writing and speaking (including proposal writing).
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Google suites.
- Full time (40 hours/week) employment contract for a definite period of time, with the intention of building a long-lasting working relationship.
- Transport allowance.
- Medical cover.
- Subsidised staff lunch.
- Personal development budget.
- A unique chance to work in an open, ambitious, collaborative environment with dedicated teams that aim to have a positive impact on the world .
- Opportunity to travel for assignments in East and South Africa.
- You will be part of our international Akvo community, with motivated and talented people whose diverse backgrounds converge to accomplish shared objectives.