Increase your chances of landing a job interview, get a free verbal critique of your resume send it to email@example.com with REVIEW in caps as the subject line. Send your resume for possible placement and free job application guidelines.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Relationships And Contact: Staff, External Stakeholders
Main Duties And Responsibilities:
- Alumni Engagement
- To develop and implement alumni engagement strategies
- To provide strategic support and advice to other university departments in relation to alumni engagements
- To maintain relations with other institutions to enrich alumni engagement
- Organizing programs and forums where alumni can network and share their experiences with each other.
- To form an interface with other offices and departments of the university to enrich alumni programmes
- Manage and develop the alumni relations database within the business school
- Responsible for the development and oversight of the alumni relations budget.
- Will be required to formulate strategies for generating revenue and resources for alumni programs
- Mentoring and supervising staff within the department
- Any other duties as are within the scope, spirit and purpose of the job as requested by the Supervisor.
- Bachelors and/or Masters’ degree in a business-related area
- At least five years of relevant experience in a member-based organization
- Management experience, including leadership skills to inspire a team, and support and develop individuals
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills: with the proven ability to establish and maintain positive relationships with a wide range of people including the ability to recruit, motivate and manage senior-level volunteers