Increase your chances of landing a job interview, get a free verbal critique of your resume send it to email@example.com with REVIEW in caps as the subject line. Send your resume for possible placement and free job application guidelines.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
• Growth of the regional liability book
• Growth of the regional asset book in all the segments
• Growth of the banc assurance portfolio
• Growth of the regional customer base
• Ensure portfolio quality.
• Ensure regional profitability
• Ensure operational efficiency and compliance in the Region.
• Ensure effective performance management within the region.
• Develop business strategic plans that provide clear direction on the business objectives for the region assigned.
• Manage achievement of sales, retention of client base and profitability of portfolio.
• Optimize business growth through cross selling of all products, aggressive sales efforts resulting in quality growth of client’s relationship, develop new business and grow accounts.
• Maintain a growing, balanced asset and liability book in line with overall bank strategy.
• Maintain a high quality loan book and offer competitive products and services that meet the needs of target market.
• Carry out research to monitor and provide relevant information on the market and competitors activities.
• Facilitate the development of new products and markets.
• Offer leadership to managers and staff in the region assigned in a manner that promotes motivation, efficiency, mentoring and to ensure high levels of discipline.
• Develop policies and procedures that support the overall business strategy and ensure adequate communication.
• Continuously review processes and give recommendation on changes to increase overall efficiency and effectiveness.
• Ensure compliance with operational procedures including MFI Act at the same time ensure all accounts are KYC complaint.
• Generate income lines, achieve revenue and profitability targets through representing entire range of company products, services assigned and / or targeted client segments.
• Ensure SMART target setting, monitoring and timely submission of both target documents &appraisal documents within set timelines in the allocated region.
- Over 8 years’ experience in microfinance business with 6 years in management role with proven record of business growth and management of good portfolio.
- Good leadership and influence skills geared towards business growth, staff motivation and customer loyalty.
- Accounting knowledge
- A wide knowledge in the micro finance and Banking performance
- Bachelors degree in a business or finance related field
- Masters degree