Support local teams in planning to ensure business readiness for cutover, trouble shooting and raising issues with central team Share experiences and learning from other deployments.
Increase your chances of landing a job interview, get a free verbal critique of your resume send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with REVIEW in caps as the subject line. Send your resume for possible placement and free job application guidelines.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Finance Deployment Specialist (FDS), Fixed Term Contract (7 Months)
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Reports to Regional Deployment Lead (RDL)
Want to make an impact where it matters?
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic.
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for limitless career defining opportunities.
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!
- Build local expertise in to-be Finance processes, systems and changes required
- Support central and local teams in agreeing essential fit-gap requirement
- Support local teams in planning to ensure business readiness for cutover, trouble shooting and raising issues with central team Share experiences and learning from other deployments
- Work with local leads to drive adoption of new processes/ interim processes
- Support knowledge transfer to local teams.
Experience, Skills and Qualification
- Conversant with finance and functional integration processes in
- ERP systems implementation experience and standardization of processes a
- Have working knowledge of tax and country statutory requirements
- Qualified Accountant and registered member of ICPAK
- A team player and team leader with great communication skills
- Excellent understanding of financial metrics and processes
- Excellent track record of delivery in previous Finance roles
- Strong work ethic, resilience in the face of pressure and ability to meet multiple stretching deadlines
- Strong analytical bias and excellent attention to detail
- Microsoft Excel skills and PowerPoint capability
Click below to apply