Increase your chances of landing a job interview, get a free verbal critique of your resume send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with REVIEW in caps as the subject line. Send your resume for possible placement and free job application guidelines.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Exciting Career Opportunity
The Aga Khan Hospital, Kisumu is an institution of the Aga Khan Health Service, Kenya, which is an Agency of the Aga Khan Development Network. The hospital is part of a network of health facilities, which includes Hospitals and Outreach Health Facilities across East Africa.
The Aga Khan Hospital is in an exciting growth phase and has attained acknowledgment of its quality by achieving ISO 9001:2015 certification, ISO 15189:2012 accreditation for laboratory services and is at an advanced stage of attaining Joint Commission International Accreditation.
The Aga Khan Hospital, Kisumu has outreach Health Services at Kisii, Kakamega, Kitale, Bungoma, Kericho, Kibuye-Kisumu, West End- Kisumu, Busia, Homa – Bay, Kapsabet, Migori, Bomet and Narok.
The hospital is seeking to attract interested and qualified applicants to fill the position of:
Overall Responsibility: Reporting to the Business Develop Manager, the successful candidate will act as the liaison person for the patient, the hospital and payer to ascertain the process of care provided is of high quality, efficient and cost effective resulting in positive health outcomes through provision of clinical leadership by focusing on the delivery of quality health care to patients at the right time in the right location by the right health care provider.
- Strengthen service delivery and give feedback to management towards efficient & efficient service delivery.
- Explore program/service development opportunities which the hospital can prioritize.
- Coordinate smooth execution of corporate operational guidelines.
- Coordinating daily in patient rounds of specific scheme beneficiaries admitted at the hospital.
- Apply utilization management principals to ascertain highest quality of care in the right setting at most affordable cost
- In liaison with corporate care managers verify itemized bills on a daily basis
- Verify coverage and benefits with health insurer to ensure that the patient is appropriately billed.
- Coordinate access of required services.
- Advocates for the patients under specific schemes for needed services and educate accordingly, based on their limited cover.
- Address all issues arising from all the stakeholders
- A Bachelor of Science Degree in Nursing
- At least five (5) years’ work experience in a hospital set up, with at least two (2) years’ experience in Care Coordination or similar field
- Membership to a professional body an added advantage
- Effective communication skills, including written, verbal, and listening skills.
- Organized planner, capable of prioritizing tasks and multitasking efficiently.
- Team player that can adapt to a fast paced and changing environment
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to email their application letter and detailed curriculum vitae including names and contacts of three reference current and expected remuneration to email@example.com on or before 14th October 2019.
Hard copy applications will not be accepted.
Canvassing of any nature will lead to automatic disqualification.
A competitive compensation package will be negotiated with the successful candidate.
Aga Khan Hospital Kisumu is an equal opportunity employer.