Increase your chances of landing a job interview, get a free verbal critique of your resume send it to email@example.com with REVIEW in caps as the subject line. Send your resume for possible placement and free job application guidelines.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Processors of Industrial Minerals and Fillers, Terazzo, Agricultural & Animal Feed Lime
We are a leading limestone manufacturing Company located in Kumpa, Kajiado.
To support our growth, we are seeking to recruit a suitably qualified candidate to fill the position of a General Manager.
The successful candidate will be a people leader with financial and commercial awareness.
The key responsibilities of the position include but are not limited to:
- Leading overall company operations ensuring efficient and effective running;
- Overseeing the production process from the quarry to the milling, testing and packaging processes;
- Review daily achievement against the set targets for all departments and advise accordingly;
- Leading and overseeing sales and ensuring cost management and prudent financial operations;
- Ensuring all employees are informed on direction and targets through a coordinated communication and engagement plan involving signed off targets, daily walks, regular briefings and leadership and management team meetings;
- Establish and maintain a carefully considered government and local community engagement program to ensure a good working relationship;
- Lead and actively support and participate in safety initiatives
A Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical / Mechatronics / Manufacturing / Automotive / Industrial Engineering or a related degree with at-least 3 years’ of operations or commercial management experience;
A Bachelor’s degree in Business with at-least three years’ operations management experience in the manufacturing industry;
Critical Skills and Abilities
- Commercial and financial acumen and understanding of levers impacting top and bottom line results;
- An understanding the wider management principles and techniques with good leadership and follow-through skills;
- Capable of developing and translating strategy into clear objectives and deliverables;
- Political and presentational skills with an appreciation of the demands of conflicting interests;
- Ability to take a proactive approach to overcome challenges and achieve results;
- Sets priorities taking into account short and long-term needs of the business;
The role is in Kumpa, Kajiado hence, successful candidates should be willing to relocate if not already living there.
Applications indicating the current and the expected salary and benefits to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org cc: email@example.com by 16th October, 2019.
A competitive employment package will be offered to the successful candidate.
Nevira Minerals Ltd is an Equal Opportunity Employer