Increase your chances of landing a job interview, get a free verbal critique of your resume send it to email@example.com with REVIEW in caps as the subject line. Send your resume for possible placement and free job application guidelines.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The incumbent will be responsible for;
- Arranging appointments with key opinion leaders (K.O.L), doctors, pharmacists and hospital medical teams, which may include pre-arranged appointments;
- Making presentations to K.O.L’s, doctors, clinical officers, nurses, pharmacists/ pharmtechs in hospital, clinics and pharmacies. Presentations may take place in medical settings during the day or may be conducted in the evenings at a local hotel or conference venue;
- Organising conferences, MGS, meetings, CME for doctors and other health care providers (HCP);
- Building and maintaining positive working relationships with doctors, HCP’s and supporting administrative staff;
- Managing budgets (for catering, outside speakers, conferences, hospitality, etc.);
- Keeping detailed and updated records of all business contacts;
- Tender management which includes formulary listing of company products, quantity tender, tender advertising, submission, review and award time period.
- Achieve and exceed annual sales targets;
- Planning work schedules daily, weekly and monthly timetables, reports and action plans. This involves working with the area sales team or discussing future targets in consultation with direct supervision.
- Attend all company meetings and briefings;
- Implement marketing strategy which includes but is not limited to correct use of detailing pieces, medical slides, promotional materials and relevant scientific data supplied by the company;
- Monitoring competitor activity and competitors’ products;
- Maintaining knowledge of new developments in the market, anticipating potential negative and positive impacts on the business and adapting strategy accordingly;
- Developing strategies for increasing opportunities to meet and talk to contacts in the medical and healthcare sector;
· Staying informed about the activities of health services in a particular area.
- Conduct oneself in a manner that subscribes to set compliance standards including ADE reporting, product complaint and ethical marketing.
- Degree in Biological Sciences/ B. Pharm. / B.V.M.
- 3 years working experience in a similar role.
- A graduate from a renowned university in Kenya.
- Certificate of good conduct.