Increase your chances of landing a job interview, get a free verbal critique of your resume send it to email@example.com with REVIEW in caps as the subject line. Send your resume for possible placement and free job application guidelines.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Zetech University is a premier university offering exceptional learning to thousands of students from Kenya and beyond.
The University offers programmes in Information Technology, Business, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Hospitality and Tourism, Development studies, Communication and Media Studies.
Our Mission is to provide holistic education by promoting excellence in research, integrating innovation and technology in learning with the aim of developing well rounded citizens to impact the social, political and economic world.
In line with our commitment to bring on board talented and motivated team members, we are seeking to recruit a suitably qualified candidate to fill the position of an HR Officer.
The ideal candidate is an enthusiastic and passionate HR professional able to translate the overall organizational strategy into everyday HR activities.
Individual talent supported by an achievement background shall be a key consideration in the recruitment.
Duties and Responsibilities
The position holder will be responsible for the following duties amongst others:
- Data analysis and preparation of HR reports which include but are not limited to reports on the achievement of annual departmental objectives, labour turnover reports, monthly departmental reports, talent review and succession planning reports, satisfaction survey reports, exit interview reports amongst others;
- Organizing talent review sessions;
- Coordinating the activities of the employee award committees;
- Coordinating the recruitment processes for various departments from need identification to onboarding of new employees;
- Coordinating employee engagement programmes and initiatives;
- Ensuring all staff records are in order and managing related documentation and record keeping for different processes in the department per the Quality Management System (QMS) guidelines;
- Offer HR services to walk in clients, through emails, calls, text messages and in meetings.
Qualifications and Experience
- A Bachelors Degree in Human Resource Management from a recognized University;
- Must be a registered member of IHRM;
- A KNEC Higher diploma in HRM or CHRP will be an added advantage;
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Working knowledge of Kenyan labour laws.
- Analytical with a hands on approach to tasks;
- Self-drive and results orientation;
- Must have high levels of emotional intelligence with the ability to influence and drive the HR agenda;
- Organized and able to work to deadlines and adapt to changing conditions in line with set priorities;
How to Apply
Interested applicants should send their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Ref: ZU/10/25/90 on the subject line and; indicating their current and expected salary, not later than 4th November, 2019.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
ZETECH UNIVERSITY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER