Increase your chances of landing a job interview, get a free verbal critique of your resume send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with REVIEW in caps as the subject line. Send your resume for possible placement and free job application guidelines.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
We are looking for a Beautician to take care of our customers’ cosmetic needs. If you’re able to identify customers’ needs and help them feel good about themselves, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will ensure our clients receive high-quality cosmetic services and walk out our door smiling.
1. Managing client appointments.
2. You should be well-versed in beauty treatments, including hairstyling, makeup, manicures, and pedicures.
3. Greet customers upon arrival.
4. Apply hair products, like serum, cream to style hair
5. Give manicures and pedicures following clients’ preferences
6. Recommend hairstyles and nail colors to match clients’ needs and personal style
7. Apply makeup products
8. Provide guidelines to clients on how to take care of their hair.
9. Book appointments over the phone and serve walk-ins based on availability
10. Maintain updated client records (e.g. contact details and treatments)
11. Make sure our working area is clean and equipment is sterilized at all times
12. Keep track of levels of stock (e.g lotions and nail polishes)
1. Proven 2 years of work experience as a Beautician or similar position.
2. Hands-on experience with makeup, manicure and pedicure techniques.
3. Knowledge of beauty products and trends.
4. Ability to provide personalized services based on each client’s requirements
5. Certificate/Diploma in hairdressing and beauty therapy.
THE POSITION IS BASED IN NAIROBI.