Increase your chances of landing a job interview, get a free verbal critique of your resume send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with REVIEW in caps as the subject line. Send your resume for possible placement and free job application guidelines.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
- Daily health-check and maintenance of the website and app to ensure quality and user experience
- Drive the optimization of overall Conversion Rate and key Onsite KPIs across all devices and Onsite channels – desktop, mobile and app
- Constant optimization of revenues and ensure outstanding quality of the content across devices
- Owning the website front end from A-Z and Eye for small details, everything on website is your responsibility
- Work with other teams (graphics, marketing, catmans etc.) across the company and coordinate and filter onsite requests, as well as manage onsite capacity.
- Generate and share weekly report with Merchandising team to include actionable takeaways, risks and opportunities from a trend, financial and brand perspective
- Monitor, analyse, optimize and report on performance of campaigns and key learnings to maximize results
- Be a source of innovative ideas; Improve landing pages/campaign designs and performance and give feedback
- Weekly campaign planning and monitoring for efficient e-merchandising: challenge product assortment, catalogue structure and navigation, and optimize user experience to maximize sales
- Up to date with industry leading design software and technologies (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc)
- Highly proficient in all design aspects, as well as attention to details and prioritise design workflow
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Team work and knowledge sharing between Jumia countries
- Demonstrated ability to work harmoniously with a cross-functional team of category managers, marketing professionals, design teams and others to create a world-class customer experience
- Sales mentality and proactive thinker who can translate corporate product management strategy into an online experience
- Ability to prioritize work, understand and follow processes, and utilize available resources.
- Ability to understand commercial/campaign requests and translate to design briefs
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple campaigns/projects, including prioritization, planning and execution
- Strong and organizational skills with strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Proficiency and good working knowledge of CSS, HTML, Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and design software and technologies (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc) is a plus
- Ability to multi-task and reprioritize in a dynamic environment
- Strong problem solving and decision-making skills; as well as ability to work and deliver under pressure, and within tight deadlines
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Must possess eCommerce and business acumen
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment, growing at a very high rate
- A unique opportunity of discovering Africa and having strong impact in building the African e-commerce sector
- A unique opportunity to learn about diverse processes that make a business efficient and successful
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders