Increase your chances of landing a job interview, get a free verbal critique of your resume send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with REVIEW in caps as the subject line. Send your resume for possible placement and free job application guidelines.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The Aga Khan Hospital, Kisumu is an institution of the Aga Khan Health Service, Kenya, which is an Agency of the Aga Khan Development Network.
The hospital is part of a network of health facilities, which includes Hospitals and Outreach Health Facilities across East Africa.
The Aga Khan Hospital is in an exciting growth phase and has attained acknowledgment of its quality by achieving ISO 9001:2015 certification, ISO 15189:2012 accreditation for laboratory services and is at an advanced stage of attaining Joint Commission International Accreditation.
The Aga Khan Hospital, Kisumu has outreach Health Services at Kisii, Kakamega, Kitale, Bungoma, Kericho, Kibuye-Kisumu, West End- Kisumu, Busia, Homa – Bay, Kapsabet, Migori, Bomet and Narok.
The hospital is seeking to attract interested and qualified applicants to fill the position of:
Overall Responsibility: Reporting to the Pharmacy Manager, the successful candidate will ensure stock management of medical-surgical items (timely and adequate availability) in the Hospital.
- Ensure optimal stock orders from the Material Management Division (MMD).
- Liaise with user-departments to avail needed stocks
- Participate in Random stock checks and stock takes of medical-surgical items, in the Hospital.
- Prepare stock variance reports and submit to Pharmacy Manager and Finance Department.
- Liaise with wards/units to ensure any required medical-surgical is documented and forwarded to MMD for quick procurement
- Ensure that Medical-surgical only issues minimum wards/units stocks for smooth running of units
- Charge any utilized item on timely basis and replenishing any unit stocks on time.
- Ensure delivery of cost effective services
- Deliver quality services in the operations
- Deliver customer service excellence
- Any relevant certificate or diploma in Health Services or related field
- At least 3 years’ experience in a hospital setting particularly in-patient care
- Organized planner, capable of prioritizing tasks and multitasking efficiently.
- Team player that can adapt to a fast pace and changing environment
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to email their application letter and detailed curriculum vitae including names and contacts of three reference current and expected remuneration to email@example.com on or before 28th October 2019.
Hard copy applications will not be accepted.
Canvassing of any nature will lead to automatic disqualification.
A competitive compensation package will be negotiated with the successful candidate.
Aga Khan Hospital Kisumu is an equal opportunity employer.