Increase your chances of landing a job interview, get a free verbal critique of your resume send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with REVIEW in caps as the subject line. Send your resume for possible placement and free job application guidelines.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Tata Africa Holdings (Kenya) Ltd is one of the leading distributors of Tata Commercial Vehicles amongst other products.
We invite qualified individuals to submit applications for the following vacant position available in our Nairobi division.
Business Analyst – must have experience in accounting and pre-audits and knowledge of country’s law (Kenya)
Reference Number: OC/2019/0002.
Overall Job Purpose: The job holder shall analyze data and prepare accurate and timely reports in accordance with acceptable accounting in line with TATA financial policies and International Financial Reporting Standards.
He/she will also assist the Financial Controller in Kenya specific financial analysis to aid in business decisions.
It’s important for the owner of the role to have an end to end overview to call out any risk areas to the Financial controller.
Reports To: Financial Executive.
- To provide management accounting and performance measurement service to the business to mitigate against financial loss while providing financial visibility.
- Participate in the monthly stock take process to ensure completeness and effectiveness of the stock control process
- Provide financial insights specific to the Kenyan Market.
- Calling out any risks in the P& L numbers and finding ways of mitigating the same and providing the relevant commentaries for Market BPM
- Analyze Sales Data with clear commentary and submit a weekly report to business leaders.
- To review of MIS reports, monitoring funds positions and monitoring internal processes and controls.
- Assist and support in the accounting/audit and consolidation of reports.
- Follow up of JD /HCD/CHEMICAL past due debtors and give weekly collection and status reports.
- Review, document, appraise company processes and procedures – procurement, inventories and revenue billing and costing.
- Scrutinize and ensure JD inventories listing in GL are duly reconciled and matched with physical stock counts.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce/Accounting/Finance.
- Full membership in ACCA/CPA or its equivalent a requirement.
- Three (3)+ years’ experience in Accounting, Reporting and Pre-audits; Full knowledge of the laws in the country
- At least 5 years’ experience in a similar position.
Attributes and Skills:
- Business acumen with strong financial/accounting skills
- Customer care skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills; Availability of accurate data in the system.
- Timely preparation and submission of financial reports.
- High level of integrity; Improved compliance;
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
How to Apply:
Please send an updated and detailed CV including a cover letter to hr.kenya @tatainternational.com
Closing date for receiving applications is 17th/Oct/2019.