Increase your chances of landing a job interview, get a free verbal critique of your resume send it to email@example.com with REVIEW in caps as the subject line. Send your resume for possible placement and free job application guidelines.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Department: Customer Experience
Employment Status / Type: Full Time
Position Reporting to: Director – Customer Experience
Manages Others: No
Job Purpose / Summary: Reporting to Director – Customer Experience, the Business Analyst is expected to turn data into information and information into insights to guide business decisions.
The Analyst will conduct full operations lifecycle activities to include requirements analysis and design, develop analysis and reporting capabilities, and continuously monitor performance and quality control plans to identify improvement areas.
- Provide weekly, monthly and annual forecasts and resource planning in order to support the department performance objectives
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Generate and distribute management reports (periodic and ad hoc) in an accurate and timely manner
- Develop and implement data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and data quality
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Review system reports and performance indicators to locate improvement opportunities on process, service and resource planning
- Work closely with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Defining inputs for ad hoc Business Case justification
- Analyze business information to identify process improvements for increasing business efficiency and effectiveness
- Participate in cross-functional meetings to resolve recurring customer issues
- Link to IT & other source departments on system issues relating to reporting
- Ensure there is a recovery plan on data relating to customer support operations
- Manage the information systems through defining data entry & extraction points
- Define system access matrixes for Team as per security and IT Policies
- Provide customer support and assistance in issue troubleshooting and resolution
Experience and Background Needed
- A good understanding of customer support resources, forecasting and planning techniques and how their successful deployment can deliver step change in the customer experience and operation efficiency
- 3 years’ experience in a large 24/7 and diverse customer support operation, preferably in ICT sector
- Experience with Workforce Management technologies, preferably within a multi-site or multi-skilled, complex telephony environment
- Recent and demonstrable experience in data analysis, reporting and planning
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analysing large datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organise, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- BS in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates to submit their applications including a detailed CV and day time telephone contact to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 23rd October 2019.
The subject lines for respective applications are CSR-Ecare and Business Analyst,CE
Wananchi Group is an equal opportunity employer and will offer competitive remuneration and benefits to the right candidate.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Note: Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.