Increase your chances of landing a job interview, get a free verbal critique of your resume send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with REVIEW in caps as the subject line. Send your resume for possible placement and free job application guidelines.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 18 days left to apply for this job.
ACCESS AFYA is a social
enterprise that delivers primary health care in the poorest communities
in Kenya. We take a chain of low-cost micro-clinics as anchors to our
model, with a mobile field health team that reaches people in the places
where they already spend their time – such as schools and factories.
OUR MISSION is to be the first health access point for the global mass market, starting in Kenya’s slums. Each element of our model is designed for scale.
OUR TEAM: We are a diverse and dedicated team of professionals with experience in healthcare, business and informatics based in Nairobi, Kenya.
RECENT GROWTH: In 2017 alone, we grew our team including the addition of three key management roles, doubled our patient volume, increased our revenue by 430%, and piloted new business models including partnerships with Boehringer Ingleheim and Heineken Africa Foundation. We opened 2 new pharmacies and a diagnostic centre.
Access Afya is growing and we are looking to hire the best and brightest people to join our team.
Our team is bound together by a common, compelling purpose, based on shared values. The following values bond our team and shapes how we work together towards achieving our goals: Self drive, Integrity, Resilience, Reliability and Empathy.
Do you we share the same values? we are looking for you!
We are looking for an Executive Assistant who will be responsible for providing efficient and effective administrative and operational support.
• Maintains the CEO’s appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel
• Getting documents and formatting them to have a consistent formatting.
• Scheduling: Communications with clients, Schedule our quarterly Board calls, remember meeting preferences, sort the day in a logical way e.g. not back and forth across town.
• Developing and updating daily status sheet, send an overview of meetings / events for the day.
• Website updates.
• Funding research basic: Conserving executive’s time by reading and researching.
• Funding support basic: Keep track of all basic Access Afya info (address, name, enterprise type, etc. I have a list) and fill it in for funding applications.
• Ad hoc research: Conserving executive’s time by reading and researching. Prepares reports by collecting and analyzing information.
• Digitize business cards: Add people on LinkedIn that the CEO has met at conferences. Create follow-up tasks by person as needed.
• Welcomes guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
Required education: Bachelor’s degree
Required relevant work experience: 3 years
Required languages: English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Please have a scan or photo of these documents ready when you start the application:Self-prepared CV file – the employer wants to see a CV that you have prepared yourself.