Increase your chances of landing a job interview, get a free verbal critique of your resume send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with REVIEW in caps as the subject line. Send your resume for possible placement and free job application guidelines.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
FRONT OFFICE RECEPTIONIST PATHOLOGY (TEMPORARY)
Applications are invited from appropriately qualified candidates for the position of Front Office Receptionist -Pathology Division.
The Front Office Receptionist will receive patients at the laboratory reception, bill them, give appointments answer their queries, receive and dispatch specimens to various sections of the department.
• Receive all specimens and check all relevant details on the request form and samples before raising a charge note;
• Bill both cash paying patients and credit patients for corporate clients and raise appropriate charge notes;
• Book appointments and give instructions for various test collections that require prior booking;
• Ensure correct data entry for all records and reports as required;
• Prepare monthly laboratory statistic documents;
• Organize for donors to be attended to and direct them to the Donor unit;
• Ensure accurate records are maintained for all tests requested and received in the Department.