Increase your chances of landing a job interview, get a free verbal critique of your resume send it to email@example.com with REVIEW in caps as the subject line. Send your resume for possible placement and free job application guidelines.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
- Location: Kenya
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Logistics
- Transport Commuters from scheduled pick up and drop off points within the scheduled route.
- Operate the company’s motor vehicle in a safe and efficient way according to all relevant legislation, policies and procedures.
- Ensuring the bus is always clean.
- Notify the logistics officer of any accident/incident, delay, route diversion and riots immediately.
- Maintenance of the bus including checking the condition of a vehicle’s tires, brakes, windshield wipers, lights, oil, fuel, water, and safety equipment to ensure that everything is in working order.
- Comply with traffic regulations to ensure that the vehicle operate in a safe and courteous manner.
- Report any vehicle malfunctions or needed repairs to the logistics Officer.
- Follow Emergency policy when involved in emergencies or accident.
- Effective verbal and listening communications skills.
- Ensure that all National and County Legal requirements such as licenses, permits or certificates are met and continually kept current or updated. This includes any motor vehicle licenses, approvals, certificates and permits.
- Perform any other duties as assigned on behalf of the organization including running errands, transporting staff and ferrying staff to the hospital for emergency cases.
- “O” Level certificate.
- A valid certificate of good conduct.
- Valid driver’s license with minimum class PSV/TSV Badge.
- 5 years’ work experience as a driver.
- Knowledge and ability to follow traffic rules.
- Good hand-eye coordination.
- Good communication skills.
- Be responsible and reliable.
- Be able to handle unexpected situations.
- Good in time management