Increase your chances of landing a job interview, get a free verbal critique of your resume send it to email@example.com with REVIEW in caps as the subject line. Send your resume for possible placement and free job application guidelines.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
- Review and analyse sales statistics for each retail store and provide required directions and advice on how to continue to increase sales.
- Continuously monitor agents’ sales patterns and develop “Performance-Related Pay Models,” considering factors such as: payments for best sales agents, local income levels, our product pricing and prices of competitors.
- Ensure that the local accounting team makes all sales and cash collections from the agents and shops in an accurate and timely manner.
- Conduct field analysis and map territories to expand network through agents, new retail stores set-up or Franchise agreement (where applicable).
- Ensure Company standards are met across Retail, Marketing and Customer Service.
- Ensure to safely organise payments for all winnings, especially those related to larger payments for lottery winners.
- Prepare OPEX and investment budget projections and detailed cash flow analysis of the business, with P&L responsibility.
- Assist the Operation Manager to propose and organise marketing campaigns to the demographic present in the country/area. Assist in arranging any campaigns in relation to Lottery Winners.
- Conduct market studies to collect customer feedback and generate reports on the findings for the Product and Marketing teams.
- Conduct reviews of the competitors in the given country and produce quarterly reports on their Business actions (product, pricing, marketing etc.).
- Source and negotiate commercial licensing, distribution and supply agreements. Review contracts and ensure all required adjustments are negotiated and amendments are implemented, with the aim of minimising risk while protecting the interest of the business.
- Ensure compliance with the country’s legislations and regulations.
- Assist in preparation of documentations and presentations for the local tax office and Gaming Board.
- Hiring of local business divisions: HR, Marketing, Accounting, Retail, IT.
- Recruit local agents: normally estimated to range from 200-400 agents in initial project set up. Ensure retention of agents through ongoing training and motivation as well as assistance with choice of best points of sale.
- Tailor or draft training to the specific project/product launch. Ensure to train all agents and staff on any new product releases.
- Provide full training on product, cross-selling techniques and ticket printing machines.
- Act as a role model and train local retail managers on the full scope of Managerial skills.
- Previous experience in Gambling industry
- Successfully completed university at a BA or Masters degree
- Excellent oral and written English (and ideally with French language skills)
- Proficiency in MS Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Excellent Project Management skills
- Strong analytical skills and can focus on details without losing track of the bigger picture
- Innovative, showing a high degree of own initiative and independent working style
- Capacity to readily adapt to a changing and dynamic environment
- Experience gained preferably across emerging markets (optional)