Increase your chances of landing a job interview, get a free verbal critique of your resume send it to email@example.com with REVIEW in caps as the subject line. Send your resume for possible placement and free job application guidelines.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
- Greet visitors and direct them to the appropriate persons, answer telephone calls, route calls and take messages.
- Ensure timely payment of bills- i.e. – telephones bills, courier services and taxis among others.
- Maintain an adequate supply of all required stationery.
- Monitor servicing of office machines and report to the supervisor if servicing is due.
- Ensure that office and office equipments are clean and that staff are provided with refreshments as necessary.
- Organize for periodic general cleaning of the entire office and office furniture.
- Make travel arrangements for FH personnel, including securing visas and other travel requirements.
- Circulate itineraries to donors and other visitors when and as need arises.
- Prepare payment authorisation forms, purchase requisitions and other official documents related to various field office operations.
- Ensure that (postal) packages are correctly addressed and sent out to the correct destinations either by post, DHL or other means.
- Arrange accommodation and travel for visitors, sponsors or donors visiting the FH Kenya office.
- Provide a variety of secretarial services like writing and editing letters, arranging appointments and maintain FH’s general email address list, forwarding communication to concerned staff for action.
- Set up and maintain a proper filling system for specified departmental documents.
- Issue cheques to suppliers as per set guidelines.
- Provide support in the organisation of workshops and trainings. Ensure proper storage of programme assets in the office/containers/warehouse.
- Provide additional services, as required, to contribute to the overall effectiveness and efficiency of program/office operations.
- Vibrant personal relationship with Christ
- Good interpersonal skills
- People skills: warmth with people, conversational, able to relate to and be in continual interaction and communication with people.
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Attention to details and high level of accuracy
- Effective verbal and listening communication skills
- Strong working knowledge of computers and MS Office Suite