Increase your chances of landing a job interview, get a free verbal critique of your resume send it to email@example.com with REVIEW in caps as the subject line. Send your resume for possible placement and free job application guidelines.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
- Promote MDN KENYA as a preferred tax solution provider in Kenya.
- Have a clear understanding of current tax law changes and updates.
- Deliver a full range of tax services in compliance with laws and regulations within the stipulated timeframe.
- Provide innovative tax planning and review for client’s complex income tax matters.
- Identify and mitigate tax risks.
- Manage tax provision and tax compliance processes.
- Manage and coordinate tax audits.
- Review and assist in client tax accruals.
- Govern specific projects as needed – tax planning, complex tax matters, dissolutions, etc.
- Review current and deferred tax provisions.
- Lead and coordinate ad-hoc tax-driven business initiatives.
- Improve processes by developing or implementing best practices.
- Build relationships and interact with clients to provide excellent planning, consulting and expertise.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Business from a recognized institution
- CPA (K) or ACCA certification
- Minimum 5 year’s experience
- Excellent knowledge of tax accounting, tax compliance and all types of tax returns
- Excellent communication skills
- Good at meeting deadlines and solving problems
- Exceptional client service along with the ability to develop excellent client relationships
- Strong leadership and personnel management skills
- Analytical skills with detail orientation
- Previous experience with an audit firm will be an added advantage