Increase your chances of landing a job interview, get a free verbal critique of your resume send it to email@example.com with REVIEW in caps as the subject line. Send your resume for possible placement and free job application guidelines.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
- Business – East Africa
- Nairobi, Kenya
Customer Success Manager
Angaza technology empowers distributors to make life-changing products accessible and affordable to individuals in emerging markets, even those who live on less than $2 per day. With affordable access to livelihood necessities like solar lights and clean cookstoves, people without access to credit or traditional banking services can start on a path to financial inclusion.
Objective: Ensure the overall success of Angaza’s customers by serving as their trusted advisor and helping them optimize their use of the Angaza software platform to fit their Pay-As-You-Go operational model.
Angaza’s Customer Success Managers (CSMs) are the face of Angaza for customers and are responsible for orchestrating a superior customer experience. This position joins a team of two other CSMs who focus on ongoing relationship-building and proactive customer management activities.
Our Success team promotes overall customer satisfaction and product adoption through optimizing the value our customers gain from the Angaza platform. This role will be responsible for independently managing a portfolio of customers, owning their successful onboarding, and ensuring their happiness and success with Angaza’s comprehensive suite of software tools. This role is based in Nairobi, Kenya with occasional international travel and reports to the Head of Customer Success.
- BS/BA degree
- Minimum of 4 years experience managing relationships with enterprise customers, preferably for a software or technical product
- Demonstrated track record of managing and nurturing B2B customer relationships and retaining accounts; experience in a start-up context a strong plus
- Experience with managing multiple projects simultaneously at various stages
- Experience living and working in an emerging market
- Comfort with technology and digital tools
- Flexibility to travel internationally at least once per quarter
- Ability to represent Angaza at industry events and with existing customers
- Comfort with technology and technical products
- Outstanding written and spoken language ability
- Excellent attention to detail
- Enthusiasm for a fast-paced, high-performing start-up work environment
- Experience using a CRM to log activities and manage customer communications
Onboarding + Training
- Works closely with Angaza’s Growth team on account strategy and partner handoff
- Work with Sales Specialist and Training team to transition new customers from the sales pipeline into the Customer Success phase
- Onboard and train additional account users via demos, presentations, collateral, and webinars
- Onboard and provide training to customers to ensure they are engaged with the product and the product is optimized for their operational model
- Educate existing customers on new features as they’re rapidly added to the Angaza platform
Maintain and Increase Software Adoption
- Help our customers optimize their use of our platform to effectively sell Pay-As-You-Go products
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts
- Effectively communicate the value of the Angaza platform via scheduled meetings and business reviews
- Become an expert in Angaza’s software products and provide recommendations to suit varying customer needs
- Lead solution development efforts that best address customer needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company and customer personnel
- Proactively assesses, clarify, and validate customer needs on an ongoing basis
- Work with Customer Support, Growth, and Product to articulate and monitor customer requests and feedback through the appropriate channels
- Work with the Marketing team to solicit testimonials, case studies, and other customer-centric sales collateral
- Carefully maintain the company CRM as a repository of customer information
To Apply: Send us your résumé and a detailed cover letter using the form below. Note that applicants must send a cover letter to be considered. Due to application volume, we will only be able to follow up with the most promising candidates. We plan to fill this position quickly, with a start date as soon as possible.
At Angaza, we evaluate all candidates on the basis of their ability to meet stated job requirements. We do not discriminate against candidates on the basis of sex, gender, marital status, religion, nationality, or other personal characteristics. In keeping with our commitment to supporting a safe and inclusive workplace, we strongly encourage candidates from traditionally underrepresented backgrounds to apply.