Increase your chances of landing a job interview, get a free verbal critique of your resume send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with REVIEW in caps as the subject line. Send your resume for possible placement and free job application guidelines.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
- Preparation of physical check packages for maintenance checks based on the initial plan and preparation of the Planning Engineer’s maintenance documentation, check them for completeness and avail them at the production areas (Base Maintenance, Line Maintenance & Workshops) on a timely basis.
- Consistently creating visibility and issuing work cards to production teams in all the areas.
- Controlling and ensuring that all maintenance tasks called out for are executed in conformity with all regulatory requirements, organization standards and local procedures as well as requirements of customer airlines.
- Evaluating, preparation and reporting accurately and on a timely basis the post – check data upon completion to relevant personnel for further analysis and re-planning as may be necessary.
- Ensure effective communication and reporting between technical planning & records and production to facilitate integrity, planning and control.
- Maintaining and controlling the information for acceptable deferred defects in the relevant systems.
- Diploma in Records management from a recognized tertiary institution
- Diploma in an engineering course from a recognized institution.
- At least 1year experience in Record Management preferably in Aircraft Documentation.
- Detailed knowledge of KCAA regulations and Kenya Airways documentation procedures
- Knowledge of the aircraft maintenance processes and documentation flow process during maintenance.
- Ethics: Fair, but firm
- Influence: Team working, but minimum of formal meetings, commit
- Ownership: Responsible decision making by the individual, not by consensuses
- Growth: Committed to success