Increase your chances of landing a job interview, get a free verbal critique of your resume send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with REVIEW in caps as the subject line. Send your resume for possible placement and free job application guidelines.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
PROGRAM COORDINATOR (HEALTH) – ONE (1) POSITION
Reporting to the Foundation Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for coordination of KTDA Foundation programs on the Health.
a) Identifying, preparing and implementing programs, projects and project components to address health issues and opportunities as envisaged in the new strategic plan;
b) Preparing of regular reports on the trends in the area of health to ensure programmes are positioned in a way that promotes innovation and in line with international development agenda;
c) Tracking, monitoring and evaluating the execution of the health pillar initiatives including establishment of relevant databases;
d) Preparing concept papers and proposals as the technical lead on health;
e) Creating, documenting and managing information on health pillar;
f) Participating and leading in publicizing the health initiatives for the Foundation;
g) Building good relationships with the donors and stakeholders in the area of health;
h) Drafting, reviewing, editing papers and reports as needed;
i) Ensuring that stewardship and reporting requirements are met to sustain successful partnerships;
Qualifications /Competencies/ Experience
The ideal candidate must possess the following qualifications, experience and competencies: –
• Bachelor’s degree in Social science or any related fields in Community development (Health, Environment, Capacity Building);
• Minimum four (4) years of experience in a similar environment, two (2) of which must be in the health development sector or CSR
• Programme Management skills;
• Fundraising abilities;
• Good proposal and report writing skills for project funding;
• Must demonstrate high integrity and ethical practice
• Must demonstrate ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
• Must be a team player who is able to work cordially in teams
• Must demonstrate ability to multitask.
• Must demonstrate commitment to operational effectiveness
• Should have ability to solve problems by applying relevant business knowledge
• Should demonstrate professional expertise in the relevant work area
• Must have the ability to communicate for both written and oral communication
• Must be able to work under pressure
• Must be a flexible person, who is willing to learn and able to work flexible hours to achieve goals
• Must have knowledge in use of MS office packagesHow to apply
Apply online here [ https://www.ktdateas.com/recruitment ] on or before 1st November 2019.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Any form of canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification
KTDA MANAGEMENT SERVICES LTD is an equal opportunity employer.