Increase your chances of landing a job interview, get a free verbal critique of your resume send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with REVIEW in caps as the subject line. Send your resume for possible placement and free job application guidelines.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The University of Maryland Baltimore School Of Medicine through its operating arm Maryland Global Initiatives Corporation (MGIC) Kenya, implements comprehensive HIV prevention, care and treatment programs to facilitate the Ministry of Health in Kenya towards epidemic control. MGIC Kenya is seeking suitably qualified persons able to fill the following position:
Location : Nairobi, Kenya.
· Organize and maintain electronic and paper files of grant documents and resources
· Record receipt of grantee reports in grants database
· Assist with data entry and coding in grants database
· Support Grant Manager with administrative tasks related, generating grant documents, review periodic reports and mailing grant agreements and grant review checks
· Tracking grantee evaluation, monitoring, and reporting compliance;
· Work to enhance and improve grants management processes and increase efficiencies
· Organizing and maintaining grant documentation and filing, including grantee reports and correspondence
· Monitoring, tracking, and processing close-out actions;
· Maintaining activity calendars and team schedules;
· Assist in organizing periodic financial review meetings with partner representatives
· Fulfilling additional administrative functions, as assigned
Skills and Qualifications
· Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of one year of professional/office experience, including internships,
· Skilled user of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access)
· Experienced and comfortable working with numbers and in databases
· Impeccable attention to detail
· Strong document management skills
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Ability to work well independently and with a team
· Excellent time management skills, aptitude for proper task prioritization, and a results-oriented work process
· Ability to handle sensitive matters with tact and discretion
· Professional demeanour, integrity, tact, and good judgment
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates, who meet the above-mentioned qualifications, are requested to send their cover letter and resume to MGIC_Recruitment@mgic.umaryland.edu
indicating the position being applied for on the subject line of the email by 30th October 2019.
Applicants are advised to include the position title as the subject.
The University of Maryland is an equal opportunity employer.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.