Increase your chances of landing a job interview, get a free verbal critique of your resume send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with REVIEW in caps as the subject line. Send your resume for possible placement and free job application guidelines.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Our client is a major EABL Distributor based in Nairobi. They are is seeking to urgently recruit an experienced, dynamic and qualified candidate to join the team as an ACCOUNTANT.
• Managing the day to day accounting transactions
• Prepare and circulate customer and supplier account reconciliation on a timely basis.
• Bank accounts reconciliations and resolve various issues with banks
• Preparing the monthly management reports and financial accounts
• Preparing ad-hoc management reports as required
• Managing the accounts payable function and monitoring customer balances, ensure
money is collected on time and ensure adherences to credit limits
• Monitoring and interpreting cash flows and predicting future trends
• Managing the accounts receivable, alerting Management about problem accounts
• Payroll processing and other associated payroll tasks
• Preparation of monthly or quarterly business activity statements.
• Ensure adherence to generally acceptable accounting standards and principles
• Prepare all statutory payments on a timely basis as per legal requirements
• Liaising with the external Chartered Accounting firm for yearly accounts and tax
• Supervision of an Accounts Clerk
• Degree in Accounting or its equivalent
• CPA (K) registered with ICPAK
• A minimum of 5 Years’ experience in a similar role in preferably in a similar organisation
• Conversant with use of accounting software preferably PASTEL and the MS Office Suite
• Exceptional leadership abilities with great attention to detail.
• Team player with exceptional spoken and written communication skills.
If you feel that you possess the above qualifications and would like to be considered for this
position, please send your Current CV with a cover letter with all your contacts to
email@example.com before the close of business 8th November 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.