Increase your chances of landing a job interview, get a free verbal critique of your resume send it to email@example.com with REVIEW in caps as the subject line. Send your resume for possible placement and free job application guidelines.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Purpose: The position is responsible for the planning and execution of audit assignments in line with the company’s set audit plan.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
· Assisting in carrying out head office audits and branch compliance audits.
· Review compliance to company policies and procedures
· Identify and communicate process improvement controls to supervisor and identify performance improvement opportunities
· Participate in risk assessments activities, evaluate internal controls, and review financial and operational systems.
· Prepare detailed reports on audit findings and make recommendations to improve the company’s business management practices.
· Follow up to ensure approved recommendations are implemented within the timelines set.
· Conduct investigation and special assignments when required to do so.
· Bachelor’s degree preferably in Business Administration or related fields.
· Pursuing CPA qualifications
· Bachelor’s degree preferably in Business Administration or related fields
· CPA with at least a pass in Level I
· 2 years’ experience is an audit Firm or other organization
· Below 30 years
Key Skills and Competence
· Must be excellent at computing with ability to provide accurate and quality reports.
· Expertise in use of software programs like MS Excel, Word, Power point and internet
· Must have good rapport and Proficient communication skills with fellow auditors as well as senior auditors.
· Ability to meet set targets assigned in a timely and accurate manner.
· Effective time management skills to meet the deadlines.
· Hands on experience in dealing with audit issues with every department in the company