Increase your chances of landing a job interview, get a free verbal critique of your resume send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with REVIEW in caps as the subject line. Send your resume for possible placement and free job application guidelines.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Zeraki is reinventing the way technology is used to deliver quality education. We develop cutting-edge tools that help parents, teachers, students and schools maximize value in the education sector.Our product Zeraki, has quickly become a trusted brand in the delivery of technology solutions to schools in Kenya. We have ambitious plans to make Zeraki the market leader in Africa. We just can’t do it without you!We’re looking for experienced and highly innovative UI / UX designers to join our team.As a UI / UX designer, you’ll be responsible for delivering the best online user experiences, which makes your role extremely important for our success and ensuring user satisfaction and loyalty.
- Proven experience (1 – 3 years) as a UI / UX designer
- Strong portfolio of design projects
- Strong skills in Angular / AngularJS & CSS
- Expertise in UX software (Sketch, UXPin, Adobe XD…)
- Familiarity with interaction design and information architecture
- Passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving aptitude
Join us and be part of a rapidly growing start-up and the next success story
How to Apply
To apply, send an email to email@example.com with “UI / UX Designer” as the subject and include:
- A link to your LinkedIn proﬁle
- A link to your GitHub / portfolio page
- Your CV / Resume