Increase your chances of landing a job interview, get a free verbal critique of your resume send it to email@example.com with REVIEW in caps as the subject line. Send your resume for possible placement and free job application guidelines.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Hazina Sacco Society is a fast growing National Savings and Credit Organization with a country-wide membership from Government Ministries, other Public bodies, Private Organizations, Private members and member retirees.
Our mission is to provide prompt, quality and efficient financial services through effective mobilization of savings and prudent administration of credit for socio-economic development of members.
We are seeking a suitable candidate to fill the following vacant position:
Terms: Permanent and Pensionable
- KCSE certificate grade D+ (plus)
- Basic knowledge in minor repairs and maintenance of buildings
- Basic knowledge on security management
- First aid certificate from a recognized institution
- Computer applications skills
- Certificate of good conduct
- Good communication and reporting skills are key
- At least four (4) years experience in property caretaking / security management position
- Plumbing and electrical experience is an added advantage
- Preferably a male aged 35 years and above
Duties & Responsibilities
- Monitor the security of the buildings and all assets therein
- Monitor movements of visitors
- Ensure the building is cleaned and garbage is collected then disposed appropriately
- Inspect the building on a regular basis to ensure defects are identified on time
- Carry out minor repairs and fixtures
- Oversee repairs done by external specialists
- Maintain a defects log and repairs undertaken
- Custodian of all keys
- Regularly monitor the performance of fire extinguishers and other safety installations
- Ensure rooms /office doors are opened and closed at the right time
- Ensure the building is well lit, has water and the sewage system is ok at all times
- Monitor the water pump and generator
- Ensure good order including parking at the compound
- Any other duties assigned by the C.E.O or his/her appointee.
The application accompanied by C.V and relevant certificates / testimonials to reach the undersigned on or before 8th November, 2019.
Hazina Sacco is an equal opportunity employer.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The Chief Executive Officer,
Hazina Sacco Society Ltd,
P.O. Box 59877-00200,
OR E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org