To provide and promote financial accountability, efficiency and effectiveness of the hospital by assisting the Accountant.
Increase your chances of landing a job interview, get a free verbal critique of your resume send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with REVIEW in caps as the subject line. Send your resume for possible placement and free job application guidelines.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
JOB TITLE: Assistant Accountant (REF: AA-JFHK)
DUTY STATION: Kaimosi
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB
To provide and promote financial accountability, efficiency and effectiveness of the hospital by assisting the Accountant
FIELD OF DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepare petty cash vouchers, processing, ledger posting and cash reconciliation.
- Prepare, payment vouchers, cheques for approval.
- Supervise clerical staff, billing, shop, ward secretary and morgue.
- Make daily banking of billing, morgue and shop receipts.
- Verify purchases cash/credit for the stores/kitchen/shop to ensure payments of the same will be in order.
- Ensure statutory returns are filed timely.
- Suppliers’ payments are made timely.
- Update MIS in conjunction with HRIO
- Any other responsibilities as assigned by the accountant / management
JOB SPECIFICATION AND OTHER INFORMATION RELATED TO THE JOB
(a) Level of Education/Academic Qualification
At least Secondary School Education (KCSE).
(b) Specialised Training/Professional Qualifications
(c) Other Competencies/Abilities/Skills Required
- Working knowledge of accounting systems,
- Analytical, technical and logical approach to problem solving
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Strong report writing and presentation skills
- Self-motivated and quick to take initiative
(d) Relevant Job Experience
Must have worked in a similar position for at least two years
Qualified and interested candidates should download the NCCK Job Application Form (Click Here to Download).
Candidates are advised to STRICTLY send the application form ONLY, duly filled in PDF format to email@example.com
indicating job reference number in the email subject line. The application forms to be received not later than 4th November 2019 at 10.00 am
Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Please indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line of the email
The Public is advised that NCCK DOES NOT charge any fee whatsoever for application, processing, interviewing or securing employment.