Increase your chances of landing a job interview, get a free verbal critique of your resume send it to email@example.com with REVIEW in caps as the subject line. Send your resume for possible placement and free job application guidelines.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
- Coordinate with courier companies for delivery of parcels.
- Provide administrative support to COP and DCOP.
- Handle logistical arrangements for meetings and workshops i.e., preparation of training materials, request for workshop supplies, arrangement of travel and accommodation of participants, participant attendance sheets as applicable and necessary.
- Custodian of staff asset list.
- General office management – management of stewards, ensuring all office utilities are paid in good time, monitoring and replenishing all office consumables e.g. stationery, kitchen items, water, milk etc.
- Asset management: includes tagging of assets, preparation/updating of custody control lists; allocation of assets to staff, organizing for repairs; conduct cycle inventory reconciliation and conduct planned inventory exercise and maintain an updated asset and inventory records (RTI Asset Management System) for KCDMS Activity.
- Establish and maintain an efficient filing system of operations and admin documents specific to the project according to the established filing system of the Project.
- Coordinate the timely processing of vendor/supplier payments and other transactions with finance.
- Requesting and processing of staff business cards.
- Request for security badges and following up with regional office on the same.
- Assist and collaborate with field administrative assistants.
- Guides and coordinate office cleaning with the stewards.
- Support in boardroom booking.
- Procurement and custody of office and kitchen supplies and utilities.
- Perform other tasks as may be assigned by the operations manager.