Increase your chances of landing a job interview, get a free verbal critique of your resume send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with REVIEW in caps as the subject line. Send your resume for possible placement and free job application guidelines.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Africa Nazarene University (ANU) is an accredited Private Christian University sponsored by the Church of Nazarene International, which follows the Wesleyan Holiness Tradition.
It integrates faith with learning to produce well rounded individuals who are able to meet challenges of their times.
Applications are invited from qualified professionals to fill the following position:
Grade: ANU 8
Location / Work Station: Main Campus
Reports to: Director, Marketing
Direct reports: None
Job Purpose: Responsible for developing, implementing and managing marketing strategies, campaigns and content that promote the University, its products and services, in the digital space/ online.
Key Responsibilities / Duties / Tasks
- Create digital marketing strategies, campaigns and content
- Develop a website traffic plan and create goals and benchmarks to meet. Attain key performance indicators such as reducing the website bounce rate, increasing dwell time or improving conversion
- Use data from web tracking tools like Google Analytics to check the effectiveness of marketing campaigns
- Use techniques like Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and Search Engine Marketing (SEM) to track, drive website traffic and acquire leads/customers
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the University is at the forefront of industry developments
- Collaborate with graphic designer to create digital designs, concepts, and sample layouts, based on knowledge of layout principles, aesthetical design concepts and using the band guide
- Provide support in analysis of customer needs through digital interaction surveys and analysis
- Monitor competitor’s behaviour in the areas of digital marketing including channel strategies, channel type, content and programs and future plans. Provide recommendations on the same
I. Financial Responsibility:
- Participate in the development of the department’s annual budget
II. Working Conditions:
- Works predominantly within a comfortable office environment
Job Competencies (Knowledge, Experience and Attributes / Skills).
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
Professional Qualifications / Membership to professional bodies
Work experience required
- Minimum of three (3) years relevant experience
Skills and Competencies:
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills
- Organising and time management skills
- Team player
- Detail oriented
- Artistic skills
How to Apply
Applications giving full details of age, marital status, education and professional qualifications, experience, current post, salary and other financial benefits, copies of certificates, curriculum vitae, transcripts, the names and addresses of three referees (one of whom should be present or previous employer) should be addressed to: –
The Vice Chancellor
Africa Nazarene University
P.O. Box 53067 – 00200
Applications should reach the office not later than 8th November, 2019.
Applications could also be dropped at the Vice Chancellor’s Office at the Ongata Rongai Campus.
Note that only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Please note that Africa Nazarene University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.