Increase your chances of landing a job interview, get a free verbal critique of your resume send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with REVIEW in caps as the subject line. Send your resume for possible placement and free job application guidelines.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Africa Nazarene University (ANU) is an accredited Private Christian University sponsored by the Church of Nazarene International, which follows the Wesleyan Holiness Tradition.
It integrates faith with learning to produce well rounded individuals who are able to meet challenges of their times.
Applications are invited from qualified professionals to fill the following position:
Grade: ANU 8
Department: Institute of Open, Distance and e-Learning
Location / Work Station: Main Campus
Reports to: Director, Institute of Open, Distance and e-Learning
Direct Reports: None
Job Purpose: Responsible for providing system support for the Institute of Open, Distance and e-Learning, to facilitate the hosting and creation of learning content on the learning platform.
Key Responsibilities / Duties / Tasks
- Work closely with ICT department to facilitate the hosting, creation, and back-up of learning contents on the learning platform
- Upload trimester units for open, distance and e-learning on the university learning management system (LMS)
- Administer students’ enrolments on the online platform. Create, edit, add and drop classes on E-Naz
- Provide advisory and technical support in the creation of open, distance and e-learning programs/courses. Guide online users on related challenges
- Follow up with the lecturers on examination administration and assist them to key in grades on the University Management System
- Reset learners passwords when necessary
- Maintain and update student records using the University Management System
- Initiate and recommending updates of E-Learning Technology (MOODLE) and infrastructure to enhance better E-learning course delivery services
- Integrate MOODLE and CAMS Learning Management Systems for the University
I. Financial Responsibility:
- Participate in the development of the department’s annual budget
II. Working Conditions:
- Works predominantly within a comfortable office environment
Job Competencies (Knowledge, Experience and Attributes / Skills)
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
Professional Qualifications / Membership to professional bodies
Work experience required.
- Minimum of three (3) years relevant experience
Skills and Competencies:
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills
- Organising and time management skills
- Team player
- Detail oriented
- Discretion and confidentiality
How to Apply
Applications giving full details of age, marital status, education and professional qualifications, experience, current post, salary and other financial benefits, copies of certificates, curriculum vitae, transcripts, the names and addresses of three referees (one of whom should be present or previous employer) should be addressed to: –
The Vice Chancellor
Africa Nazarene University
P.O. Box 53067 – 00200
Applications should reach the office not later than 8th November, 2019.
Applications could also be dropped at the Vice Chancellor’s Office at the Ongata Rongai Campus.
Note that only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Please note that Africa Nazarene University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.