Increase your chances of landing a job interview, get a free verbal critique of your resume send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with REVIEW in caps as the subject line. Send your resume for possible placement and free job application guidelines.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Cosmopolitan SACCO is a reputable, financially strong and one of the fastest growing financial institution based in Nakuru with operations in Bahati, Naivasha, Narok and Molo.
We seek a highly motivated, self-driven and results oriented individual to fill the following position:
The ICT Officer is a team member of the ICT Team that is responsible for creating business value through technology and ensuring the technology investments and procedures lead to outcomes in line with business goals
- A team player in development and implementation of Institution’s ICT Strategy
- Development of customer service platforms
- Is part of ICT team with responsibility of contributing to meeting the ICT Team’s Targets
- Supporting users acquire and implement business applications
- Adds value in the management of Suppliers, vendors, industry regulators and consultant’s management in the ICT department
- Supports implementation and compliance with Information risk management (IRM) as part Enterprise Risk Management
- Contributes to the development and review of Information System policies, strategies, and standards
- Is part of the team that develops, reviews & monitors ICT annual budget and operating plans
- Provides technical advice on new technologies that are appropriate to banking services
- Manages, develops and communicate disaster mitigation and recovery plans in case of system failure/malfunction in order to ensure business continuity.
- Contributes to the development and management of security of information and communication systems.
- As part of the ICT team, you shall ensure technology/documents/certificates/maintenance agreement/contracts related to IT, operations are evaluated, updated and processed accordingly.
- As a member of the ICT team, you shall manage the ICT infrastructure of the SACCO through planning & organizing systems for efficient and effective business operations.
- Participate in the purchase, installation, configuration of ICT Platforms to ensure integrity, awareness, updates and security of all ICT Resources are in line with the society’s strategic plan.
- Monitor the progress of the design, coordination, installation and commissioning of the various networks and systems.
- Investigate, recommend and install enhancements and operating procedures that optimize network availability and reliability.
- Prepare and submit daily, weekly and monthly reports to the ICT Manager or as may be required.
Any other lawful duties as may be assigned from time to time by the ICT Manager
- BSC (Computer Science, Information Technology or related field)
- Knowledge of Operation of various Banking systems and dbases, Software development and Networking techniques
- A master’s degree in ICT will be an added advantage.
- Be between 30 – 40 years of age.
- Profession Certification in ICT is an added advantage
- At least 5 years relevant experience in the same or related position preferably in a financial institution.
Disclaimer: The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
How to Apply
Market yourself by sending a one-page cover letter about yourself and achievement to date together with your CV & I.D. Card (in PDF format as one document) clearly indicating “ICT Officer” on the subject line to email@example.com on or before 8th November 2019 at 5:00 p.m.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.