Increase your chances of landing a job interview, get a free verbal critique of your resume send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with REVIEW in caps as the subject line. Send your resume for possible placement and free job application guidelines.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The ideal candidate will be required to optimize capacity utilization and ensure effective hub operations while maximizing the revenue, increasing yield, controlling cargo flow and enhancing NBO (Nairobi) as a premier Cargo hub.
Key duties and responsibilities include to;
- Determine & allocate capacities to Point of Sales based on revenue and regularity to optimize and maximize system-wide profitability.
- Maximize revenue per route to achieve respective route budget targets by controlling cargo flow and yields.
- Initiate & support ad-hoc & structural network decisions such as flight cancellations / upgrades.
- Provide information for potential new route studies based on traffic flows.
- Handle networkwide booking requests through the hub to provide on-line confirmation to retain business through using Cargo Spot system.
- Solve booking anomalies and ensure seamless hub traffic flow through working with sales / network Planning / Flight Operations & Partners
- Provide cargo “Fly as Booked” service through the hub to deliver expected service levels.
- Analyse post flight booking profiles such as “no shows”, “go-shows”, spoilage, etc. for future capacity planning and business forecasting.
- Provide operational support to the network by assisting in the issues of proof of delivery (POD), discrepancy handling and tracing.
- Enforce pricing policy to ensure optimum commodity mix & flight revenue maximization.
- Enforce hub procedures to ensure customer satisfaction and efficient hub operation.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- Relevant cargo courses would be an added advantage like DGR CAT 6, Cargo Skills and Live Animal and Perishables training.
- 2 years’ experience in aviation related industry.
- Cargo airline experience will be added advantage
- Excellent knowledge of the Kenya Airways products and services.
- Computer skills – Microsoft office, email and internet.
Interested candidates are advised to submit their applications online.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
: Kenya Airways Headquarters
: Operations.Supervisory & Technical
: Regular/Non-Shift Job
: Individual Contributor
: Yes, 10 % of the Time
: 30-10-2019, 5:36:42 AM
: 13-11-2019, 8:59:00 PM