Increase your chances of landing a job interview, get a free verbal critique of your resume send it to email@example.com with REVIEW in caps as the subject line. Send your resume for possible placement and free job application guidelines.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Kenya Airways, a member of the Sky Team Alliance, is a leading African airline flying to 56 destinations worldwide, 43 of which are in Africa and carries over three million passengers annually. It continues to modernize its fleet with its 33 aircrafts being some of the youngest in Africa. This includes its flagship B787 Dreamliner aircrafts. The on-board service is renowned and the lie-flat business class seat on the wide-body aircraft is consistently voted among the world’s top 10. Kenya Airways celebrated 40 years of operations in January 2017 and was named Africa Leading Airline 2017 by the World Travel Awards.
To support the Company’s further growth and expansion, we
seek to employ additional Captains who have Jet experience.
You are our ideal candidate if you possess as a minimum: –
- Minimum 4000 hours including 2000 hours command on an aircraft 15 tonnes all up weight (AUW) or greater
- ATPL and Instrument rating
- ‘O’ level certificate with aggregate grade of C- (Kenya) or GCE/IGCE, or equivalent, and C-/credits/passes in these mandatory subjects: – Mathematics, English language, and Physics/Chemistry/Physical Sciences.
- Kenyan National
- Computer literacy
In addition, to excel in our team, you will have these competences: –
- Fluency in English (spoken & written).
- Sound judgement.
- Ability to lead.
- Ability to work effectively with people of different nationalities/cultural backgrounds.
- Customer-oriented approach.
- Excellent communicator.
- High level of integrity and team spirit.
: Pride Centre
: Pilot.Direct Entry Captain
: Regular/Non-Shift Job
: Team Leader
: Yes, 100 % of the Time
: 29-08-2019, 4:58:28 PM