Increase your chances of landing a job interview, get a free verbal critique of your resume send it to email@example.com with REVIEW in caps as the subject line. Send your resume for possible placement and free job application guidelines.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Division / Department: Underwriting & Business Development
Immediate Supervisor: Regional Manager
Overall Responsibility: The position will be responsible for the profitable growth of the branch, overseen the branch operations and maintaining good custody of all the company assets within the branch.
Key Tasks, Duties and Responsibilities
Focus Area and Key Tasks
- Responsible for the growth of revenue to the set targets through retention & acquisition of new business on existing accounts and new ones
KOIL Brand & Products Penetration
- Leading in development of business partners profit story
- Ensure clients are constantly updated on claims process and progress.
- Ensure top notch customer experience is provided to assigned business partners
- Ensuring training and increased uptake of all automation initiatives by business partners
- Ensuring compliance with the Company’s credit policy
- Full responsibility for collection of the written premium
- Proactively drive quality of business and ensure achievement of set business mix target.
- Vet claims at reporting stage and identify and address unfavorable trends
- Manage costs within the branch in order to achieve desired profitability margin.
- Responsible for obtaining and providing the correct marketing intelligence to inform product development/customization and pricing
- Assist the regional manager in training and development of relationship officers, Unit Managers & Direct sales force.
- A bachelor’s degree / Diploma in business related course (Insurance Option, Marketing, Business Administration, and Finance) or equivalent from a recognized university.
- DIP CII or local (IIK) equivalent or equivalent experience
- Six (6) years’ experience, two (2) of which should be at supervisory level or above
Competencies & Skills
- Relationship building for influence
- Customer service orientation
- Holding people accounting
- Thorough knowledge of insurance products
- Understanding route to market
- Key account management
- Risk management
- Effective communication
- Good negotiation
- Great presentation
How to Apply:
If you are interested in the position and have the required qualifications, skills and experience, kindly CLICK HERE to apply online on or before Friday, November 8th 2019.
We are an equal opportunity employer