Increase your chances of landing a job interview, get a free verbal critique of your resume send it to email@example.com with REVIEW in caps as the subject line. Send your resume for possible placement and free job application guidelines.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The Board of Trustee of Kenya Pipeline Retirement Benefits Scheme would like to recruit a dynamic, self-driven and innovative person to fill the position of Records and ICT Assistant in the pension scheme establishment.
- Management of storage, arrangement, indexing and classification of records
- Facilitate the development of filing systems, and maintaining them to meet administrative and, legal requirements;
- Advise on and implement new records management policies and classification systems;
- Responding to internal and/or external information enquiries
- Undertake periodic identification of completed and finalised records and ensure proper archiving after the normal retention period has lapsed
- Conducts investigation of files and filing system as directed, prepare and submit a report of the outcome
- Oversee preparation of daily, weekly and monthly returns regarding the maintenance of records and the filing systems as well as making recommending for improvement
- Ensure technology is accessible and equipped with current hardware and software
- Troubleshoot hardware, software and network operating systems
- Maintain current and accurate inventory of technology hardware, software
- Monitor security
- Computer room operations and provide backups solutions
- Operate computer peripherals
- Documenting and updating user instructions manual and other operating procedures
- Setting up, testing and maintaining computer systems and other programs
- Maintain the Scheme website
- Diploma in records related field and;
- A certificate in ICT related field
- 2 years’ experience in Pension industry or related field.
How to Apply
Drop your Curricullum vitae and testimonials (IN A SEALED ENVELOPE) at our offices at:
Crescent Business Centre
(5th floor, Kenya Pipeline Company Retirement Benefits Scheme),
Crescent Road, off Parklands Road,
opposite M.P.Shah Hospital
OR post at P.O. Box 13633 – 00800, Nairobi
Application Deadline: 21st November 2019